Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week #9

This week I finished a Pirate Owl hat for a toddler, the two Cowboys Helmet Hats that I've been talking about forever (those stars, I may never make a star out of felt again!), and received a happy customer picture from my Jack Skellington receiver! I can't wait to take pictures of the little Sock Monkey set I'm making for a little girl due in December! So far the little diaper cover is nearly finished of the set.

Just three more weeks to go to get through all of these orders!

Owl Ahoy!

Two little Cowboys:
 (The picture is greatly lacking, unfortunately! These were finished at 2 AM)

Unfortunately more didn't get finished this week. My husband had a week vacation, so of course I decided to take a little vacation too! But now I'm back at full force to attack this request list and get these finished before my baby deadline.

And a little Jack Skellington with his new hat right before Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment