Monday, November 4, 2013

Week #8

This week brings me closer to my second monetary goal for my business. I'm only $76 away from reaching that goal, which is really close.   EDIT: I've now surpassed that goal! Besides that, this was my highest grossing month to date. When originally written, I had surpassed my previous highest grossing month mark by $30. It's now by $170, so I blew that out of the water! It's so great to see my business finally taking off and getting to track each month. As we approach the cut off for making custom made hats (just six more days left), it's nice to try and break a few personal records before the hiatus.

Here's some orders that are going out this week and new hats made:

Another elf hat in baby size, a breastfeeding hat and a Minnie Mouse toddler hat: 
\

This polar bear hat was sent out this week. Since the pictures didn't upload last week, I'll upload them again here. He's now found his new home awaiting the birth of a little baby girl, and is sleeping next to a little matching pink outfit!



Another hat that got sent off was this awesome hat, Jack Skellington has always been one of my favorites!


I also got pictures this week of  little cutie Lucy enjoying one of her birthday gifts from Homespun Dreams - a super soft Hello Kitty hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment